Clinical Decision Support Integrated with Concurrent Documentation
Manage Your Charts
Register And Start Using MedTx
Create multiple charts using different CDSS scenarios.
Securely save your charts for later use.
Load saved charts, delete, rename, and more.
Given that this company is in the early stages of development, all MedTx content is still under peer-review process and responsibility for clinical decision falls upon the user. As always, Emergency Department patient care must be administered and directed by a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician who assumes complete care and responsibility of the patient without reliance on this site. Specific data should be confirmed with reference with a definitive source until completion of peer review process. Please see disclaimer page for additional information.
- Provides Clinical Decision Support for the 100 most common Emergency Department presentations.
- Automatically creates customized chart to patient encounter.
- Mitigates medico-legal risk and reduces under billing.
- Can be used to implment new institutional protocols for EDs, clinics, and hospitals for physicians and midlevel providers.
- Can be used as educational resource to trainees.
Point Of Care Search Of EM Resources (External MedTx):
For the Health of the People: (A philanthropic bipartisan open letter advocating for the health of the people of our a nation that is open for signatures and actively being distributed to the senate, congress, the president-elect, and the press).